Friday, January 4, 2013

white oakleys "You let me go

Woman is obviously scared. Hastily stopped struggling. Then obediently did not dare to move. Nba he did not fight. Lightly but this time outside has been asked: "princess how do you?" ; the speaker is also a woman. nba leng own hands hijacked a princess seems his life is saved critical time their luck or good. nba small channel: "want to live a shout , I see they come fast my sword fast. "the woman rushed nodded. nba loosen her mouth that woman said:" Nothing, just a nightmare you rest. " outside of the slaves heard said: "That slaves retire on." the nba have heard footsteps downstairs immediately knowing only secure a point. then asked: "Who are you?" the woman said: " ; is Tsing Hua Dadi seven princess you is who? doing here? "nba smiles:" You have sort of courage it even dare to who I am? "the woman said: "You let me go," the nba realized he tightly holding the seven princess this little princess good figure. feeling very delicate the nba said: "I let go of you, I also hijacked fart. chick good figure. "seven princess suddenly surprised hearing nba tone prostitution. swing arm tightly pressing her breasts suddenly afraid. hastily:" What do you want? "nba hehe smiles: "I do not worry as long as you tie me I will not hurt you." this time nba felt some wet arms in the hands covered with blood. suddenly surprised a moment have just hit her fist. fifth force that punch this woman the nose and mouth bleeding seven princess nodded,white oakleys. nba this let go the the seven princess suddenly fell to the ground. then spit out a mouthful of blood. nba arms pulled out to a healing medicine handed it to her and said: "down to the clothes I heal you not to tamper with." and then a golden light into the seven princess just or V to her body. with burning. now what becomes a lot easier. quarter of an hour of effort the seven princess finally long out of breath, and then leaning on the bed lying above the nba and said: "Just now if you are not with me desperately., where will be affected by this bitter I'm just here to escape. tomorrow seal a withdrawal I leave you when things are not happened do you think? "seven princess nodded, then asked:" Who are you? "nba smiled and said:" In the next nba. would have wanted to come here to rob your father did not expect you to rob a hey fate ah really him. Niang's the root of all evil "seven princess suddenly surprised a moment then asked, : "You're the nba? Voice of Ling Yunzai reincarnation? nba laughed:" You guessed it. seems that I really people admire the ah did not think that there are so many people worship me. "seven princess suddenly tense. hurried Shoujiaobingyong retreated from the head of the bed. then looked alert nba.nba not impressed. sitting Taitailielie on the other side of the bed. suddenly deserted room down seven princess look nba did not want to hurt him mean this relaxed. then looked nba a knife ax generally fortitude cheek. burly

No comments:

Post a Comment