Tuesday, October 23, 2012

wholesale nfl jerseys and could not believe my eyes

GUO Guang after swatting several rounds of illegal guns not opponents. They began also divided into three chasing me, and fled to another direction, did not dare to catching sum up, when our hearts are full of contempt for them, think pistol played with, but we Rifles melee (10 meters), no one thought of comparing the pros and cons.
Panic everywhere on campus. Often two group of people meet, cried, full U-turn open or fierce shot rally me roving bandits but nothing that nobody pays attention, except encountered several met me. ran the girls, I'm a safe journey home went to experiment outside the building of the pavilion at 3.6 kilometers away. really run any, squatted pavilion bush, ready to rest a while.
Only breathe through the gas, there is a group of people came up to me, I took out a lighter metal shell shrubs gap photos, actually is the principal person with the security office long seven teacher appeared infantry squad compiled ! they are not not in how the school chaos in such a way to start regardless of, but now appeared? my mind is full of doubts and want to go out to meet the bottom of my heart there are a resolute voice stop me, so indecisive.
Is in this case, they conversed principal voice I vaguely distinguish, he and another person said: students. lighter turn directions, see their hands holding weapons. saw leadership standing still negotiate for a while, put the gun back to the back of came up, slow down. they take the lead in the captain shouted saying: My lighter the little reflection range,north face jackets for women, the sudden appearance of a black something flew them that the captain Canhu the cry: with smoke and onwards,wholesale nfl jerseys, screams and Xue Wu Beng fly I immediately cold hands and feet, and could not believe my eyes, is that true? then I want the moment to go out early, they will ...
Then a voice asked: I speak, heaven spies the naked eye can not be seen. They killed people before judgment is heaven spies, I'm going out the results of that is that person calls out the class. less than a minute, I'm scared straight sweat, such as pulp, stiff limbs ten thousand wanted to run, but was unable to move very, very career spy instructors and ten meters away from me, any sign of trouble they will not let my back against the shrubs, not daring to move, the only hope they get going.
I no issue to point movement, the professional spies intuition of these days kill but sensitive very suspicious of this bush! Seems a lot of time to search, a guy pulled out a grenade explosion just now As a result, I decided N288 anti-armor grenades, effective kill radius of 6.5 m can be

No comments:

Post a Comment