Sunday, May 13, 2012

nike air max 97 really move the heart

Listen to the words down.
nose the money he has brought two small pieces, I identified, it really is the real thing! I have always had business dealings, but are some bits and pieces of cultural relics, this can be different, a dozen pieces of Culture of the Han Dynasty, he was afraid I can not afford to pay so much money through the relationship first made contact with a foreign buyer, the foreigner is a look at these rare relics are simply silly, and immediately to one million dollars to buy it all! one million dollars ah! really move the heart, but in the last minute to prepare transactions, he suddenly terribly upset, after all, the Chinese people, their ancestors left baby sold to foreigners, this is not a spendthrift ? has been engaged in illegal Tomb of dirty, but he, after all, there are so conscience anyway relics to sell their own country better, Charity begins at Tian Well he said that he reconsider,nike air max 97, did not immediately transactions and foreigners, and then he came I here want I buy all of these relics, there is no one million dollars, 800,000 line but not less $ 800,000, more than three hundred million yuan ah (the exchange rate at that time is one to four points a few)! on which I get to go? even rob a bank my old bones also does not grab so much money but I do not have the heart of these cultural relics lost overseas , so let him give me a few days to raise funds. Yesterday I went to relatives, friends at home wandering around in a circle, they promised me point funding, plus the value of money the old foundation of these years and this shop heritage, I figured I had altogether will also be able Couchu a more than one million! even close ah! so I can be so bothered - nba hear, some urgent,mlb shop, more than a dozen of Culture of the Han Dynasty, I fall into the hands of foreigners, it would mean that with the also be considered .
Yeliang sitting in their chair, all moan and groan, but the money eventually will not be wandering around by how much by how much! in case of which the old man behind my back made a fortune, not say will be able lobbied kid, up I lock the door to leave! Ye Jin shook his head, how can a child's money? Joke! Your age, there is just to work hard, earn a little wage, I think even you

No comments:

Post a Comment